Política de privacidad
Who are we?
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun (part of Caribbean Islands Travel LLC.) based in the United States and headquartered at 3363 West Commercial Boulevard, Suite 202, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, is the Data Controller of the information you provide us.
To enable us to provide you with the appropriate service, in order to meet your needs, we will collect personal information which may include your full name, telephone number, email address, postal address, payment details (including credit number) and any request or preference you may want to let us know in order to make your stay more pleasant; the above is requested at the moment of your reservation.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of reasons:
We use your personal data to complete and manage your online bookings. We do this through our online services, and if you choose to book with us, we will use your personal information to complete and manage your accommodation request as if you had done so directly at the hotel.
We provide personalized attention and assistance services to the traveler, in an ample schedule, every day of the year. By providing us with your data, you allow us to give a quick and concrete response to your needs. This includes helping you find the ideal accommodation, according to your needs, answering any questions you may have about your reservation, among others
Depending on the data that you share with us, we will personalize the marketing information we will show you or send you, whether by email, ads on websites or social media platforms. This information may be about offers that can be reserved directly on the Grand Residences Riviera Cancun website or relevant information for you, according to your tastes.
Communication via email
When you book with us or subscribe to our newsletter, we use your contact details, such as your email address, to send you news about travel-related products and services. Grand Residences Riviera Cancun will not send more than 10 messages per month and you'll never be contacted without your consent. You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications list in an easy and quick way, whenever you want. Just click on the link "Unsubscribe" that appears in each newsletter.
We also use the information we collect in order to show the users ads that are totally relevant to them through the web. Once these advertisements have appeared, we collect information about where they were shown and which of them received clicks; this is just for statistical measurement of results and quality control reasons.
At Grand Residences Riviera Cancun, we use social media for different purposes. While we offer online booking services, we also promote travel-related services and other products according to your preferences. In addition to the above mentioned, we also use them to promote contests, information about destinations, among others. We also use social media messaging services, such as Facebook®, so that you can interact with Grand Residences Riviera Cancun.
Communication with You
As we mentioned it before, there will be other occasions when we contact you, either via email or through publications; we do this for the following reasons:
- When you have not finished your reservation online yet, we send you a reminder so that you continue with your reservation process. The above will help you to proceed with said reservation, without having to search for your hotel or fill in the details of your booking again.
- It is possible that when you make a reservation with us, we invite you to give us your opinion about your experience with Grand Residences Riviera Cancun.
- We will also send you relevant information regarding your reservation, for example: how to contact Grand Residences Riviera Cancun, information about the resort or information that we think may be useful when planning your vacation in order to get the most out of your stay. In addition, we may send you material related to new promotions and offers to encourage you to travel again, etc.
Comments and reviews
When you book through Grand Residences Riviera Cancun, we will invite you to share your opinion about your booking experience, your experience at the resort or any other comments, or reviews you wish to let us know. In addition, your comments can be published anonymously if you prefer it that way.
Improving our Service
We use your personal information to conduct analytical studies. This is part of the work we do to improve our services, for the purpose of improving the user’s experience, but it can also be used to carry out tests, solve problems and improve the functionality and quality of our website and our booking engine. The primary objective of this is to optimize and personalize our website and our booking engine to suit your needs, making them easier and more enjoyable to use.
Securing your personal information
Any information that you provide us with, will be securely protected on our servers. Grand Residences Riviera Cancun will take the necessary measures in both the IT (information technology) and the human factors to prevent and avoid, as far as possible, the misuse, alteration and filtering of your personal information. Grand Residences Riviera Cancun will not sell your information to third parties, under any circumstances. We also use security procedures, as well as technical and physical restrictions to access and use these personal data from our servers. Only a limited number of people have the permissions and authorization credentials necessary to manage your information, and they can only access it during the course of their workday.
How long do we keep your information in our system?
The information we collect, in attention to the aforementioned purposes, is kept safely on our servers while Grand Residences Riviera Cancun maintains its operations, so we do not delete or clean up your information while the company exists.
- The right to be informed; this means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access; this is your right to see the amount and type of data held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended, if what is held is incorrect in any way.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also known as, ‘the right to be forgotten’. This applies if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing. Rights regarding to automated decision-making and profiling; Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Information from websites browsers we collect automatically
When you visit any of our web pages, we collect certain information automatically, even if you do not make a reservation with us in the end. This information includes your IP address, the date and time you have accessed our content, the hardware, software or Internet browser you used and your computer’s operating system information. We may also collect information about the clicks you make and the web pages that we have shown you. When you visit us using your mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your device, its specific configurations and features, location data, etc. When you make a reservation with us, our system registers the information about the media and the web pages from where you have made it. All of the above for the sole purpose of helping us offering you the best possible service.
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun recognizes users while browsing the web or while checking their profile on diverse social media platforms. The technology used to recognize users, is based on cookies – a text file that is placed on the navigation device for measurement purposes- and conversion and/or tracking pixels, to keep track of the actions performed by the user on our website.
These small files called, "cookies" are divided into two types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Per-session cookies expire once the user has left our web site and closed their browser. On the other hand, persistent cookies remain on their navigation device for an extended period. Both the advertising companies and we, work with the two technologies, making use of session cookies and persistent cookies so that the user has the best browsing experience possible.
Any user can delete cookies from their device, following the browser's instructions in the help option. Please note that this may interfere with navigation within our site.